Parent Teacher Interviews
Millgrove School will be hosting Parent/Teacher Interviews for Grades 1-4 on Wednesday, October 4 and Thursday, October 5.
Kindergarten interviews will take place later in the school year.
Please use the steps below to sign up for an interview time with your child's teacher.
Grade 1-4 Parent-Teacher Interview Booking Instructions
- Click the Sign In link on this page.
- If you have already registered for an account, enter your email address and password, and click Sign In. If you created an account for the last set of Parent-Teacher interviews, you will still be able to use the same username and password to sign in again.
If you have not registered for an account, click on "Register for an account," enter the required information, and click Sign In, then Sign in with the email address and password you used to create your account.
- Click on "Schedule an appointment with a teacher".
- Choose the interview date on which you wish to make an appointment.
- Choose your child's teacher from the drop-down menu. (Note: If your child is in the Grade 2 Team class (Connolly/Verlinde), please choose Heather Connolly from the list.)
- Click on "View Schedule".
- Click on "Book" beside the time you wish to book your appointment. If the "Book" button does not appear beside the time you want, that means that time has already been booked, and you will have to choose another appointment time.
- Use the links to view your schedule or book an appointment with another teacher. When you have finished, click on Sign Out.
Kindergarten Student-Led Conference Booking Instructions
- Go to http://www.millgrove.schoolappointments.com.
- Register for an account by click the REGISTER menu tab and filling in the online form. Choose a user id and password for yourself and then click the Register Now button.
- Add your child into the system by clicking the Add a Student button. Click the Insert New button to add more children.
- Click the Date icon beside each child's name to schedule appointments. Select the staff with whom you wish to book appointments and the View Calendars button. Use the CTRL or COMMAND keys to select multiple staff to view at the same time.
- Click on available time slots to book your appointments, and then click the Book Appointments button to save your bookings.
We look forward to meeting with you to discuss your child's progress in school.