We are very proud of our library. Our librarian models her love of reading to our students by providing a library full of exciting books. Students and teachers are encouraged to explore and discover the world around them through the use of a variety of resource materials and computer pods. Library skills are integrated with grade projects that encourages life long love of reading for knowledge as well as entertainment.
Parents are welcome to sign out books in our library. Be sure to check out our Parent Book Section.
We have recently added the following resources for Parents:
- The Complete Kid's Allergy and Asthma Guide
- Too Loud Too Bright Too Fast Too Tight
- Health, Safety, and Nutrition for the Young Child
- Why Is It So Hard to Breathe?
- I Think I Am Going to Sneeze
- Kids with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- I Believe in You
- Llama Llama Time to Share
- The North Star
- The Energy Bus for Kids
- Cookies Bite-Size Life Lessons
- One Smart Cookie
- Hold On to Your Kids
- Share and Take Turns
- Reach Out and Give
- Parenting a Child with Sensory Processing Disorder
All parents who are interested in volunteering in the school library should contact the school at 780-962-6122.
For more information contact: