Parent Teacher Interviews
The majority of our Grade 1-4 Parent Teacher Interviews will be held virtually using Google Meet from 4-7:30pm on Wednesday, October 7 and Thursday, October 8.
Parent/guardians of students in Mrs. Taylor's class will be able to book virtual interview time with her from 4-7:30pm on Tuesday, October 6 and Wednesday, October 7.
Parents/guardians of students learning online with Mr. Cherry will receive an email from him with further information in regards to Parent-Teacher Interviews.
If your child is learning in person at Millgrove School, please use the steps below to sign up for an interview time with your child's teacher.
Virtual Parent-Teacher Interview Booking Instructions
- Click the Sign In link on this page.
- If you have already registered for an account (e.g. last year, or on another PSD school site), enter your email address and password, and click Sign In. If you created an account for the last set of Parent-Teacher interviews, you will still be able to use the same username and password to sign in again.
If you have not registered for an account, click on Register for an account, enter the required information, and click Create Account, then sign in with the email address and password you used to create your account.
- Click on Schedule an appointment with a teacher.
- Choose the interview date on which you wish to make an appointment.
- Choose your child's teacher from the drop-down menu.
- Click on View Schedule.
- Click on Select beside the time you wish to book your appointment. If the Select button does not appear beside the time you want, that means that time has already been booked, and you will have to choose another appointment time.
- Enter your child's name in the field provided and click on Book. If you change your mind and wish to book a different appointment time, click on Cancel.
- Use the links to view your schedule or book an appointment with another teacher. When you have finished, click on Sign Out.
- Once the interview registration process is complete, you will receive an email from your child's teacher that contains a Google Meet link.
IMPORTANT: Each teacher will have their own meeting link, which will be used by all families who have booked interviews with them. For this reason, we ask each family to join the Google Meet exactly at their scheduled interview time, as entering early or late will cause overlap with another family's appointment. Once your child's teacher finishes their previous appointment and sees that you are ready to join the meeting, they will admit you into the Google Meet - this may take a moment or two, and your patience is appreciated.